We have abided by strict ethics since our foundation with the constant determination to exceed current standards by requiring in our Charters:
- rules of independence,
- codes of behaviour,
- conflict avoidance procedures,
- and conditions for partner appointments.
We have taken the demanding option to be a fully integrated firm
- conducive to accountability and mutual responsibility,
- cross-border quality standards,
- seamless service,
- cross-fertilization of international and national knowledge.
We also have taken the demanding option to be fully transparent in our risk management policy,
- quality control procedures,
- governance and legal structures,
- financial affairs and partners' compensation.