Dependant Pass

Dependants of an Employment Pass or S Pass holder may apply for dependants’ passes if the pass holder earns a monthly fixed salary of at least $5,000.

They include the spouse and children below 21 years of age. For pass holders who earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $10,000, they may bring in their parents on the Long Term Visit Pass. It is to be noted that Dependants will often have to present the Employment pass to which they relate in order to access certain services in Singapore. As an example, Dependant pass holders cannot get the following services on their own accord: a mobile phone contract, an Internet provider or a TV provider, etc.

Both Employment and Dependant passes are granted by the Ministry of Manpower for periods ranging from 1 to 5 years and are renewable upon expiry.

Click here to find out more about Singapore's Immigration Requirements.