We are inviting self-driven individuals to join our Audit Practice in our Singapore office.
- Provide audit services to a portfolio of broad based clients in particular listed companies for their statutory requirements
- Capable of managing large assignment
- Degree in Accountancy/CPA or equivalent recognised professional qualifications
- Have a minimum of two years of managerial experience preferable form a large CPA firm
- Possess and have an interest in the international development of the audit profession
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively and efficiently across all levels
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a must
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for the Senior Audit Manager position
Please remember to attach your CV, a recent photo and any references that you have.