Update as of 25 September:
Due to an overwhelming response from our clients, we are pleased to inform you that the registration for the "IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers and Recent Singapore and international Tax Developments" is currently full.
For our clients who are interested in the event but missed the registration period, you may still register but it you will be on wait list and be informed of the availability at a date closer to the event.
This special program catered to our Mazars clients, will give an overview on the snapshot of IFRS 15 framework and key requirements with an appreciation of the five-step revenue model applicable to contracts with customers and its possible impact on your financials.
It will also touch on topics such as IFRS 15 that are effective for annual periods beginning on or after 31 December 2018 which specifies how and when an entity will recognise revenue and will require entities to provide users of financial statements with more informative and relevant disclosures. The briefing will end off with a summary of the recent Singapore Tax updates (Transfer Pricing) and international tax updates.
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
20 October 2017, Friday
73 Bras Basah Road, #02-01, Singapore 189556.
NTUC Learning Hub
- This technical briefing is free of charge.
- Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Please fill out the Registration Form below.
- Deadline of Registration: 9 October 2017 (Monday)
For Mazars clients, please register now and join us for an informative session
Terms and Conditions:
- Confirmation of registration is at the discretion of Mazars and subject to the availability of seats.
- Upon receipt of registration, any request for cancellation or a replacement must be confirmed in writing at least (7) working days before the seminar and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mazars reserves the right to amend, postpone or cancel the seminar due to unforeseen circumstances; rest assured beforehand.
- Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon request.
For registration and enquiries, please call our Marketing and Communications team at (65) 6224 4022 or e-mail us at email@example.com