CDG is an initiative by SPRING Singapore to help SMEs build their longer-term financial resilience and management capabilities in pace with the growth of their business. SPRING Singapore is set to support SMEs in engaging professional expertise with the end outcomes of building up strategic financial management capabilities and developing sustainable business strategies for growth.
Qualifying companies working with us may obtain up to 70% funding support from SPRING Singapore for approved cost.
To qualify for the CDG consultancy project, your company must meet these criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore; and
- At least 30% local shareholding; and
- Group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 employees
Under the scope of a CDG consultancy project with Mazars, a company can expect the following tangible benefits:
- Stronger cost structure and resilience
- Optimisation of organisation structures and unlock potential savings
- Insights-based decision making
- Enhanced understanding of key financial drivers and strategic planning issues
- Defined objectives to drive strategic business growth
Therefore, whether a company is looking to evaluate the current state of its business or preparing for the next stage of growth, an engagement in a CDG project could bring potential revenue enhancements and cost-savings.