The players involved are faced with major structural transformation issues. Mazars understands these issues and has gathered a global team of experts in accounting, finance, taxation and consulting with first hand retail knowledge to help companies handle these challenges.
Our record of delivering value to a wide range of clients, from small operators to the world’s largest retailers, is based on deep industry knowledge and advanced technical abilities. Our professionals understand both the key retail and distribution market sectors and our clients’ specific business needs to help them address critical factors affecting their business.
Launching and supporting your retail operations in Singapore:
We can support you in establishing your retail operations in Singapore and once the doors are open we can support your operational teams and headquarters with the financial processes, management information, HR, compliance and all other services necessary to facilitate your success in Singapore.
- Incorporating an entity
- Bank relationships
- Immigration support for expatriates work visas for foreign workers
- Nominee director, company secretarial services and compliance with the Singapore Companies Act
- GST registration and ongoing GST compliance
- Point of Sale to bank reconciliation
- Monthly management accounts on software of your choice or utilising Xero’s cloud based accounting solution
- End to end workforce management solution covering hiring, rostering, performance management and payroll. We have chosen to work with Roubler to provide you a best in class solution.
- Year-end financial statements in compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
- First point of contact liaison with your appointed auditors
- XBRL filing
- Withholding tax returns
- Corporation tax Compliance
Global solutions to help retail companies reach their goals:
Aligning organisations with new market opportunities
- Financial advisory (capital increase, initial public offering, transaction support);
- External growth and strategic partnership assistance and advisory (M&A, due diligence);
- Financial, legal and tax support for the establishment of subsidiaries in emerging and growing markets, taking local specificities into account;
- Support for safeguarding, structuring, optimising and documenting transfer prices;
- Assistance for the disposal of non-strategic assets and business restructuring.
Securing Operations | Improving Risk Management
- Assessing the quality of providers and auditing third parties;
- Establishing a legal risk framework;
- Reviewing contractual obligations and monitoring franchisees (compliance, financial reporting, etc.);
- Strengthening control over distribution networks;
- Identifying and preventing fraud risks;
- Defending financial interests in the context of disputes or litigation.
- Working capital requirement (WCR) and cash management optimisation;
- Supply chain securitisation and optimisation;
- Stock control and inventory management improvement;
- Establishment and improvement of commodity and currency hedging strategies;
- Supporting companies’ competitiveness and image through expertise in the areas of environment, safety and social responsibility.