Legislation of an unprecedented, global scale has altered the financial services tax and accounting landscape considerably over recent years and will continue to shape and define the industry for the foreseeable future.
On 3 March 2022, we organised a webinar to explore the accounting and tax considerations for the financial services industry. Moderated by Mark Chew, Partner, Audit & Assurance (Mazars in Singapore), the webinar featured our in-house experts:
- Mark Chew, Partner, Audit & Assurance (Singapore)
- Elaine Chow, Director, Tax (Singapore)
- Keng Wei Lai, Partner, Head of Valuations (Singapore)
- Bilal Noorgat, Senior Manager, Valuations (Singapore)
- Alain Verbeken, Director, Tax (Luxembourg)
Following the webinar, we are excited to reveal the report, ‘Accounting and Tax Considerations for the Financial Services Industry’, which provides guidance for Financial services institutions (FSIs) to understand the various issues concerning the industry today.
Download the full report to learn about:
- The impact of ESG and Covid-19 on financial reporting
- Common methods of valuation for Private Equity shares
- Overview of tax incentives for the Singapore financial services industry
- FATCA/QI, CRS regimes for the financial services industry