Gene Kwee, Head of Tax, hosted a global tax webinar moderated by Anita de Casparis (Global Head of Tax of Mazars) on 26 May 2020.
Discussing the main tax features of the Covid-19 tax legislation in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America, and the impact of Covid-19 on Corporate Income Tax, Global Mobility, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing. The Covid-19 pandemic is reshaping global economies and societies in an unprecedented manner. Lockdowns, travel bans and other consequences of Covid-19 have led to a wide variety of tax issues for businesses in all industry sectors.
This webinar will provide a detailed update on the current Covid-19 tax measures in place in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America and guidance on the impact for your business.
Moreover, our experts in CIT, VAT & Indirect Tax, Global Mobility and Transfer Pricing will present the key points to consider in the context of Covid-19.
Moderated by Anita de Casparis, Global Head of Tax of Mazars, the speakers are:
- Africa: Oumar Seck of Mazars Senegal
- Asia : Gene Kwee of Mazars Singapore
- Europe : Frédéric Lubczinski of Mazars Société d’Avocats in France
- North America: Ryan Vaughan of Mazars USA
- Latin America: Rodrigo Hernandez of Mazars Chile CIT : Marcus von Goldacker of Mazars Germany
- Global Mobility: Alexander Rasink of Mazars Netherlands
- VAT & Indirect Tax: Birgit Juergensmann of Mazars Germany
- Transfer Pricing: Frédéric Barat of Mazars Société d’Avocats in France