As environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues rise in global importance and increasingly dominate the business narrative, the Mazars report ESG: Where are you on the journey? sets out choices and pathways for companies of all sizes and sectors as they look to embark on the transition to a more sustainable business model.
Our report looks at key insights from business leaders around the world, along with guidance from our sector experts, to support you to navigate through challenges and capture opportunities.
Keep in touch with regulations
Whether you are preparing to set off, speed up the pace of your journey or need to focus on engagement, our report covers a range of ESG-related topics, including the latest global regulations driving the sustainability agenda forward and their impact on businesses.
Benchmark your progress
The report also reflects on the findings of the latest Mazars C-suite barometer that reveals how business leaders are prioritising ESG and what they perceive as significant challenges to implementation. Insights from our global experts on three sectors that are ahead of the curve on ESG issues can help benchmark your progress. Plus, geographical insights provide valuable lessons on how peers are addressing global and local challenges.
Turn words into actions
Moving ESG from words to actions requires an openness to learn, knowledge you can trust and a mindset shift that integrates sustainability to centre stage. The report offers senior leadership a set of guiding principles to strengthen their resolve and view ESG as a business opportunity. By providing practical guidance and key takeaways, the report will encourage, support and advance your ESG journey.
Providing business leaders with information and critical thinking points needed to broaden their understanding of ESG issues and the business opportunities likely to emerge, the report presents:
- An overview of the regulations for corporate ESG reporting: why change is happening and the impact it will have.
- Challenges the C-suite face in turning sustainability words into actions and the commitments they are making.
- Guiding principles on how senior leadership can strengthen their resolve and view ESG as a business opportunity.
- Geographical insights that provide valuable lessons on how others are addressing global and local ESG challenges.
- Views from Mazars global experts on three sectors ahead of the curve on ESG issues.
- Guidance on how to make a business case for ESG compliance and where to start.
- Top tips for moving ESG journeys forward.
Commenting on the report, Chester Liew, Head of Risk Consulting & Sustainability at Mazars in Singapore, said: “Sustainability reporting regulations are developing across Asia, in both stakeholder scope and materiality considerations. In line with Singapore’s dominant position as a global and regional business hub, companies must keep pace with the latest regulations and embed ESG in their business strategy. Rather than viewing it as a compliance burden, business leaders should take this opportunity to re-look ESG from a strategic standpoint to strengthen their customer loyalty and make business operations sustainable in the long run.”
Access the report by filling in the form below.
Download ESG: Where are you on the journey?