Singapore has one of the largest Muslim populations in Southeast Asia after Malaysia and...
Doing Business in Singapore
Considering Singapore as a potential location for your business is a smart choice. In 2018, Singapore has been ranked No.2 in the world for its ease of doing business by The World Bank.
Singapore: the easiest place to do business in the world
Singapore offers many outstanding advantages:
- A highly qualified workforce,
- A strategic location in Asia,
- A stable political environment,
- Low tax rates,
- Business friendly legislation,
- Significant investment incentives,
- World class infrastructure with top ranking port and airport,
- Member of ASEAN,
- A high quality of life with top level international schools and a state of the art medical environment.
Chinese New Year
Noticed all the lanterns and decorations in Chinatown? Yes, it’s that time of the year! Chinese...