On Monday, 22 October 2018, Mindtell’s public shares were listed on the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (HKEX) under the stock code 8611. Following the successful project as joint reporting accountants for Nexion Technologies Limited in 2017, this marks another milestone for Mazars Singapore and Mazars Hong Kong.
Mindtell’s IPO was led by the following Mazars team:
- Rick Chan – Partner, Head of Audit and Assurance, Mazars Singapore
- Tan Chee Tyan – Partner, Audit Resource Planning, Mazars Singapore
- Wong Zi En – Senior Audit Manager, Mazars Singapore
- Paul She – Partner, Audit & Assurance, Mazars Hong Kong
- Samuel Lam – Audit & Assurance Manager, Mazars Hong Kong
- Amanda Yuen – Audit & Assurance Assistant Manager, Mazars Hong Kong
Representatives from Mazars Hong Kong and Singapore had the pleasure of participating in Mindtell’s listing ceremony held on Monday morning. Mazars offers its sincere congratulations on this corporate milestone and looks forward to seeing what Mindtell will accomplish in the future.