On Friday, 16 June 2017, Nexion’s public shares were listed on the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (HKEX) under the stock code 8420. Mazars Hong Kong and Mazars Singapore worked as a unified team of Joint Auditors and Joint Reporting Accountants to bring this information and communications technology solution provider public.
Nexion’s IPO was led by the following Mazars team:
- Rick Chan – Head of Audit and Assurance, Mazars Singapore
- Zhang Liang – Audit Manager – Global China Services, Mazars Singapore
- Sam Yong Shing – Assistant Audit Manager, Mazars Singapore
- Paul She - Partner, Audit & Assurance Practising Director, Mazars Hong Kong
- Sam Tsoi – Audit & Assurance Manager, Mazars Hong Kong
- Amanda Yuen – Audit & Assurance Assistant Manager, Mazars Hong Kong
Nexion is a Singapore-based company that focuses on providing cyber-infrastructure and cyber-security solutions to clients throughout Southeast Asia. With its strong research and development capabilities and well-established regional footprint, Nexion continues to look forward to achieving sustainable growth and build upon its competitive industry positioning.
Representatives from Mazars Hong Kong and Singapore had the pleasure of participating in Nexion’s listing ceremony held Friday morning. The firm offers its sincere congratulations on this corporate milestone and looks forward to seeing what Nexion will accomplish in the future.