How do we work?
"Our Internationalisation/Market Entry Advisory Services provide a holistic range of tailor-made solutions to optimise our clients’ chances of success in expanding their global presence." - Wee Han Tah, Director(Head of Consulting)
Throughout the consulting process, our clients will be consistently dealing with the same team members whilst the entire process will be overseen by a Mazars Partner to ensure quality control measures are met throughout the engagement. The partner assigned to your engagement provides a “hands on approach” to each engagement.
Ongoing open communication with your company and management is core to our service and our commitment to keeping you fully informed at all stages of the engagement.
In Singapore, our team offers the following consulting services:
INTERNATIONALISATION/MARKET ENTRY ADVISORY
Our Internationalisation/Market Entry Advisory Services provide a holistic range of tailor-made solutions to optimise our clients’ chances of success in expanding their global presence.
- Business Intelligence & Market Research
- Regulatory Advisory
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Case Development
- Overseas Partner Search
- Joint Ventures/Franchising/Distribution advisory
- Foreign Set-Up Facilitation & Documentation
Financial Management Advisory
We support many organisations in developing a solid financial management foundation to support their business growth.
- Financial Performance Review
- Profitability Review
- Financial Projections/Scenario Planning
- Financial Growth Strategies
- Mergers & Acquisitions/Joint Ventures
- Fund Raising
- Business Plan Development
- Cash-Flow and Working Capital Management
- Forecasting, Planning and Budgeting
- Competitor and Industry Financial Benchmarking
Want to know more?
What challenges are you facing?
"The consulting team has extensive experience in both private and public sector engagements across various mainstream and niche industries that include food & beverage, healthcare, education, information technology, media and engineering." - Wee Han Tah, Director (Head of Consulting)