Designed to help SMEs internationalise and kick-start their overseas ventures on the right note, IE’s MRA grant will support pre-scoped professional services for market assessment, market entry and business restructuring through internationalisation.
Qualifying companies working with us may obtain up to 70% funding from IE on qualifying activities, capped at S$20,000 per company per year*.
To qualify for the MRA grant, your company must meet these criteria:
- Global HQ in Singapore; and
- Annual turnover < S$100 million based on latest audited report
Under the scope of a MRA consultancy project with Mazars, a company can expect the following tangible benefits:
- Stronger market proposition
- Sustainable competitive advantages
- Enhanced deals facilitation
- Fast and efficient set-up
If your company is looking to expand your overseas footprint, an engagement in the MRA project can help you to develop a viable entry roadmap and bolster your competitive edge.
* Only one application is allowed per company per fiscal year, starting on 1st April and ending on 31st March the following year.