What is the Market Readiness Assistance for SMEs?
Mazars Singapore works with clients on market entry under Enterprise Singapore’s (ES) MRA Grant.
Designed to help SMEs internationalise and kick-start their overseas ventures on the right note, ES’s MRA grant will support pre-scoped professional services for market assessment, market entry and business restructuring through internationalisation.
Qualifying companies working with us may receive the following support:
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year that covers:
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting 1 April and ending 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry) per application
Note: The MRA Grant support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 March 2020.
To qualify for the MRA Grant, your Company must meet these criteria:
- Business entity is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
Group annual turnover not exceeding S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees.
UNDER THE SCOPE OF A MRA CONSULTANCY PROJECT WITH MAZARS, A COMPANY CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING TANGIBLE BENEFITS:
- Stronger market proposition
- Sustainable competitive advantages
- Enhanced deals facilitation
- Fast and efficient set-up
If your company is looking to expand your overseas footprint, an engagement in the MRA project can help you to develop a viable entry roadmap and bolster your competitive edge.