Deciding to enter into a corporate transaction is a huge decision that can change the fortunes of your business. Whether you are looking to sell your business or to acquire another one, your focus is to run your business. Any transaction will require the attention and time of you and your company’s employees.
You will appreciate our hands-on approach at all levels, our attention to detail, our bespoke solutions, our frank and honest views as well as our drive to get you the best deal that we can.
- Finding the right advisors who understand you because they have been business owners themselves before;
- Finding the right counterparties and/or strategic partners/investors;
- The need to maintain confidentiality for the potential transaction;
- You lack the permanent resources to support your execution of the potential transaction;
- You need someone who owes a duty of care only to you;
- You lack the expertise to plan, manage, document and execute the potential transaction; and/or
- You wish to seek potential counterparties outside your own industry/sector/country.