What challenges are you facing?
"Internationalisation has many commercial challenges, the complexity of multi jurisdiction compliance should not become an additional headache. Taking a global approach to coordinate and mitigate compliance risks provides peace of mind and avoids unnecessary complications with local authorities." Chris Fuggle, Partner (Head of AOS)
Improve your performance
- We free up Directors time to allow them to focus on their business
- We provide peace of mind to shareholders; safe in the knowledge all records are properly maintained
Control your business
- We ensure statutory compliance obligations are adhered to in an efficient, effective manner
- We electronically track and update statutory registers
- We make complex company legislation understandable
Reduce your costs
- We ensure you avoid compliance defaults and meet filing deadlines reducing the cost of fines and mitigating the risk of prosecution
- We help to prevent Director disqualification
Reduce your risk
- We work with you to avoid missing filing deadlines, compliance defaults and Director disqualification
- We carry out regular name checks to detect fraudulent attempts
- to masquerade as a credit worthy company
- We provide robust record maintenance providing clarity and proof of share ownership
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR US
Want to know more?
"Mazars’ corporate secretarial teams are strongly focused on working with international clients. APAC country teams are experienced in working together across borders to deliver a seamless service." – Chris Fuggle, Partner (Head of AOS)
How do we work?
"Our corporate secretarial solutions are completely flexible, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs, both now and in the future." – Chris Fuggle, Partner (Head of AOS)