"If you lack in-house payroll expertise or resources, are struggling with lengthy, repetitive and...
HR and Payroll Services in Singapore
For the majority of companies, employees are their most valuable asset. Ensuring they are paid on time, that they are looked after and that you have met Singapore's regulatory requirements is critical.
We offer comprehensive HR and payroll services in Singapore. Our team ensures you have the advice you need, the technology and provides all the services required to keep you compliant.
Some of the frequent challenges we see companies facing are:
- Understanding what benefits to offer
- Correctly computing Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution
- Knowledge of Singapore Labour Law
- Obtaining employment passes and other work visas
- Having access to localized HR and payroll software
- Making correct Skills Development Levy (SKL) contributions
- Trying to manage payroll in Singapore from overseas
HR AND PAYROLL SERVICES
We can support you with comprehensive outsourced HR and payroll services in Singapore. Our services help you attract and retain staff, protect personal data, provide increased efficiency and enable you to concentrate on your core business. Importantly, we will ensure that your staff are paid accurately and on time.
Managing and processing payroll and payslips
Payroll reports and journal preparation
Bank file to disburse payroll and expenses to individual employees' accounts
Employment passes and other work visas
Central Provident Fund (CPF) calculations, filings and payment.
Preparation of annual tax returns - IR8A - and tax clearance for foreigners - IR21
Claims for statutory benefits such as National Service, make-up pay claims and Government paid leaves
Tax equalisation and hypothetical tax.
Developing or localising your staff handbook
Legal hotline to support urgent HR needs
Employee Self Service (ESS)
Time and attendance solutions
As your business continues to grow and expand locally and internationally, managing HR and payroll becomes increasingly complex. Failure to file accurate returns, pay staff correctly or maintain confidentiality could put you at risk of financial penalties and more critically, loss of staff goodwill. We help you stay compliant and keep up with local market trends.
- Our solutions are flexible and scalable, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs.
- We advise our clients of all the statutory requirements that must be met and take on the day-to-day management of these to ensure that you remain compliant at all times, mitigating the risk to you.
- Our teams will undertake all administration and processing activities, increasing efficiency and productivity by enabling your staff to focus on the business' core functions.
Want to know more?
Mazars is one of SG's Best Companies to Work For
Mazars Singapore is delighted to announce that for the third consecutive year, we are one of the 30 recipients of the HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work for in Asia Award 2019. This award goes beyond recognising best practices, helping to set standards and raise the bar for employee engagement and workplace excellence in Asia.
Doing Business in Singapore
Considering Singapore as a potential location for your business is a smart choice. In 2018, Singapore has been ranked No.2 in the world for its ease of doing business by The World Bank.