How do we work?
We team to create more innovative answers for our consumer products clients. The unique collaboration between Mazars consultants and our clients results in better working businesses.
We can support you in establishing your retail operations in Singapore and once the doors are open we can support your operational teams and headquarters with the financial processes, management information, HR, compliance and all other services necessary to facilitate your success in Singapore.
- Incorporating an entity
- Bank relationships
- Immigration support for expatriates work visas for foreign workers
- Nominee director, company secretarial services and compliance with the Singapore Companies Act
- GST registration and ongoing GST compliance
- Point of Sale to bank reconciliation
- Monthly management accounts on software of your choice or utilising Xero’s cloud based accounting solution
- End to end workforce management solution covering hiring, rostering, performance management and payroll. We have chosen to work with Roubler to provide you a best in class solution.
- Year-end financial statements in compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
- First point of contact liaison with your appointed auditors
- XBRL filing
- Withholding tax returns
- Corporation tax Compliance
"I worked with Mazars in Singapore for six years and over that time they established a strong relationship with my finance and operational teams. The high level of commitment and the service flexibility provided by the Mazars team made them a pleasure to partner with. They were always thoroughly professional and they certainly know the retail sector, which allows them to add real value. With Mazars' full range of skills and advice, I always had a good experience."
CFO Asia, Promod