Despite the volatile and cyclical nature of the industry, shipping will continue to enjoy exemption incentives and favourable tax treatment in Singapore.
This encourages the shipping enterprises to invest in the industry in the region in anticipation of the upturn expected by next year.
These dynamics create an opportunity for us to operate locally. In Singapore we are proud of our strong track record amongst major global shipping companies.
Our professionals have developed extensive knowledge about the key drivers in the shipping industry. This experience enables us to provide you with a high-quality taylored approach, meeting your financial reporting requirements and helping you adjust to the changing regulatory environment of shipping.
A changing regulatory environment
- Sustainable compliance with national and international regulations
- Adoption of IFRS and GAAP financial standards
- Tax and legal concerns
- Risk management
- Diligence to transparency with investors
- Financing your high level of investments
- Technological sophistication
- Environmental constraints
- Hedging volatility