Legislation of an unprecedented, global scale has altered the financial services tax landscape considerably over recent years, and will continue to shape and define the industry for the foreseeable future
These global initiatives, including FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, and BEPS have significant impact on the operational requirements of financial institutions and have the potential to influence decision-making processes throughout an organisation.
Mazars’ global Financial Services Tax team is dedicated to delivering value to businesses in the financial services industry who are facing a constantly evolving tax landscape. Whether you are in banking and capital markets, asset management, real estate or the insurance sector, we will be able to assist in issues including managing your direct and indirect tax obligations and tax risks, navigating the complex tax rules across jurisdictions, pursuing tax incentives or concessions, dealing with transfer pricing issues, handling revenue queries, assessing your tax provisions, and analysing your uncertain tax positions.
Mazars in Singapore specialised banking and financial services tax experts are dedicated to delivering value to businesses in the financial services industry who are facing a constantly evolving tax landscape.
Whether you are in banking and capital markets, asset management, real estate or the insurance sector, we will be able to assist financial institutions in Singapore to navigate a myriad of challenges.
How we can help
- Tax compliance services for full / digital / wholesale / merchant banks, funds, fund managers, insurance companies, asset management services provider and other financial institutions.
- The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) advisory and compliance services.
- Registration for various tax incentives for funds, fund managers, regional headquarters, etc.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) advisory services
- Transfer pricing services for financial products such as loans, guarantees, head office services, etc.
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) returns.
- International advisory for corporate restructuring, divestments, mergers and acquisitions (share and asset deals), legal agreement reviews, etc.
- Personal tax services for employees and expatriates.