Justin Lim Partner and Head of Corporate Secretarial
Justin is the Head of Corporate Secretarial practice and leads the Payroll & HR practice at Mazars. With over 12 years of experience, he co-leads the Singapore outsourcing team with 60 professional staff.
Justin has spent the last 12 years in Singapore assisting a portfolio of public and private companies, including those of listed companies, with compliance and regulatory requirements. He’s also a former in-house Corporate Secretary for Changi Airports International.
As a leader in the Outsourcing practice, Justin is well versed in assisting clients with their different outsourcing requirements in Singapore and other countries in APAC.
Justin has also served a broad range of local and international clients in various industries including aerospace, oil & gas, commodity, finance-related, tech, engineering, owner-managed business, retail, professional services, F&B, MAS regulated companies, telecommunications, education, energy, pharmaceuticals etc.
He is a qualified Chartered Secretary and an Associate Member of the Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS).
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Justin Lim
- APAC payroll newsletter 2023 Vol.1
- APAC corporate secretarial newsletter 2023 Vol. 1
- APAC corporate secretarial newsletters
- Justin Lim shares expert insights to a global audience at the China International Import Expo 2022
- APAC payroll newsletter 2022 Vol.3
- The case for outsourcing your non-core business processes
- APAC payroll newsletter 2022 Vol.2
- Singapore unveils new S$1.5 billion support package: what does it mean for your business?
- New Complementarity Assessment Framework (COMPASS) for Employment Pass applications
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q1
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q2
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q3
- APAC payroll newsletter - 2021 Q4
- APAC payroll newsletter 2022 Vol.1
- Mazars is the lead advisor to Latitude Financial Services in its business expansion to Singapore
- Singapore implements new requirements under the Corporate Registers (Miscellaneous Amendments) Act
- Singapore will raise the minimum qualifying salary for new Employment Pass and S Pass applicants
- Tax incentive for headquarters activities: What’s in it for businesses?
- Corporate secretarial compliance in Singapore: Setting your Private Limited Company up for success #SetUpforSuccess
- SSIC Code Conversion Exercise
- Work pass holders, dependants from higher-risk places can enter Singapore from Aug 10 if fully vaccinated
- New M FIN series to be introduced from 1 January 2022
- CPF contribution rates will continue to rise for members reaching age 55 from 2023 to 2027 to enhance retirement adequacy
- COVID-19: Singapore stops accepting new entry applications for work pass holders from higher-risk countries
- What you need to know about Intra-Corporate Transferees (ICT)
- Current HR Climate in ASEAN Countries
- Revised ACRA Penalty Framework For Annual Lodgements
- Webinar I Successful Talent Management in a Cost-Cutting Environment
- The Launch of Tech.Pass in Singapore to Attract Highly Skilled Technology Professionals
- Tightening of Work Pass Requirements by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Webinar I Investments and supply chain pivot to ASEAN countries