Narissa Chen Partner, Head of Audit and Assurance
Narissa is the Head of Audit and Assurance, as well as a member to the Executive Committee (EXCO) of Mazars LLP. Narissa is also the Partner in charge of Technical, Training and Talent. Having started her career in a Big 4 firm, Narissa has over 15 years of professional practice in audit and assurance, as well as technical research. She is a Chartered Accountant of Singapore and is currently a member of the ISCA Auditing and Assurance Standards Committee.
She researches complex technical matters and conducts technical reviews for compliance with International/Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and auditing standards. She provides independent technical advice to clients. In addition to contributing to in-house and external technical publications, Narissa develops training materials and delivers training to local and international audience via various platforms such as live classroom, video conference or e-learning in either English or Mandarin.
Narissa has more than 5 years of experience in developing and implementing quality control policies and procedures related to International/Singapore standards on quality control, as well as conducting cross-border quality and compliance reviews.
She also has extensive experience in auditing companies of various sizes and industries. Her industry audit experience includes transportation such as automotive and shipping, retail, manufacturing, trading, digital assets, tooling and plastic injection molding, as well as investment holding. In addition to having been involved in Initial Public Offering (IPO) and financial due diligence projects, Narissa also audits issuers listed on SGX and NYSE.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Narissa Chen
- Training services
- Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- What challenges are you facing?
- How do we work?
- Corporate Reporting
- Covid-10 and its Accounting and Audit implications worldwide
- Covid-19 and its accounting and audit implications
- 2020 IFRS Highlights
- 2018 IFRS Highlights
- 2019 IFRS Highlights
- IFRS and SFRS Updates
- SFRS 116: Key Issues to Address
- How to do the transition/conversion to IFRS?
- How to understand the key issues of IFRS 15?
- Audit & Assurance
- Illustrative Financial Statements 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no. 168 - July to August 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.167 - June 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.166 - May 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.162 - January 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.163 - February 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.164 - March 2022
- Beyond the GAAP no.165 - April 2022
- Illustrative Financial Statements 2021
- What will the audit(or) of the future look like in APAC?
- The future of audit: market view – myths, realities and ways forward
- Beyond the GAAP no.151 - January 2021
- Illustrative Financial Statements 2020
- Beyond the GAAP no.148 - October 2020
- Beyond the GAAP - the monthly newsletter on financial and sustainability reporting
- Addendum to Illustrative Financial Statements 2019
- Webinar I Mazars X The French Chamber of Commerce
- Webinar I Covid-19: Accounting and Auditing Implications
- Illustrative Financial Statements 2019
- MAZARS EMPOWERMENT SERIES 2019 - IFRS 16
- MAZARS EMPOWERMENT SERIES 2018 - FRS109
- MAZARS EMPOWERMENT SERIES 2018 - FRS115
- Mazars Empowerment Series 2017 - IFRS 15
- Narissa Chen presents the IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Mazars contributes to AGV Group Limited's IPO
- Narissa Chen Ningxin is a new Partner at Mazars LLP
- Mazars is an ACCA Approved Employer--Trainee Development, Platinum level
- Mazars appointed as an Accredited Training Organisation
- Mazars strengthens leadership with 3 new appointments demonstrating its commitment in placing people at the heart of its growth
- Mazars in Singapore appoints Narissa Chen as its first female Head of Audit and Assurance
- Daughters Of Tomorrow (DOT)
- Mazars, an accredited training organisation
- Mazars is awarded as one of HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work for in Singapore 2017
- Our managing team