Ethical and technical excellence
Mazars' independent-mindedness is a direct legacy from its founders.
Mazars is first of all a firm of committed professionals, who, country by country, have chosen to join Mazars on the basis of shared independence.
We have abided by strict ethics since our foundation with the constant determination to exceed current standards by requiring in our Charters:
- rules of independence,
- codes of behaviour,
- conflict avoidance procedures,
- and conditions for partner appointments.
We have taken the demanding option to be a fully integrated firm
- conducive to accountability and mutual responsibility,
- cross-border quality standards,
- seamless service,
- cross-fertilization of international and national knowledge.
We also have taken the demanding option to be fully transparent in our risk management policy,
- quality control procedures,
- governance and legal structures,
- financial affairs and partners' compensation.